- XanthiTrim supports healthy weight management when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
- XanthiTrim contains 300 mg of Xanthigen® per serving, a synergistic combination of fucoxanthin from brown seaweed and pomegranate seed oil.
- In a 16-week, randomized study, Xanthigen® supported healthy weight management and fat metabolism in volunteers.
- This was attributed in part to its ability to encourage resting energy expenditure and thermogenesis, the body’s natural ability to dissipate caloric energy as heat from the mitochondria of adipose tissue.
- This results in oxidation and utilization of fats rather than fat storage.
- In this study, Xanthigen® also maintained healthy liver fat metabolism and function, healthy inflammatory balance, and healthy triglyceride levels.
- Subjects were on a moderately calorie-restricted diet.