Z-Stim IF150 Interferential Stimulator
- Dual-channel, 4-pad output.
- Solid-state circuitry, dual-intensity controls and 1- to 99-minute time adjustment.
- Intensity reset circuit, large digital frequency and timer displays, output current monitor, push-button controls, and tilt-up bar for easy viewing of control panel.
- Approved under UL544 guidelines.
- Each channel generates separate frequencies, which interact at the treatment site.
- Interferential current designed for therapeutic stimulation of nerves and muscles in the treatment of acute pain, edema reduction and muscle rehabilitation.
- Microprocessor-controlled for precise operation.
- Preprogrammed beat frequency sweep ranges (6) include settings for pain (80 Hz – 150 Hz), edema (1 Hz – 10 Hz) and rehabilitation (1 Hz – 150 Hz).
- Preprogrammed constant beat frequency settings (6), 4000 Hz treatment frequency.
- Includes 2 year warranty on parts and labor.
- Call for pricing and lease information.
- CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner.