Z-Stim IF250 Interential Stimulator
- Dual-channel, 4-pad output.
- Solid-state circuitry, dual-intensity controls and 1- to 99-minute time adjustment.
- Intensity reset circuit, large digital frequency and timer displays, output current monitor, push-button controls, and tilt-up bar for easy viewing of control panel.
- Approved under UL544 guidelines.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Provides 3 widely used modalities: quadrupolar interferential, bipolar interferential and Russian stimulation.
- Interferential current is designed for therapeutic stimulation of nerves and muscles in treatment of acute pain, edema reduction and muscle rehabilitation.
- Quadrupolar interferential modality provides 12 selectable beat frequencies (6 constant and 6 sweep) and features a dynamic output cycle that increases interferential stimulation target field.
- Bipolar modality provides premodulated, 4-pad, 2-channel, interferential treatment and features 12 selectable modulation frequencies (6 constant and 6 sweep).
- Russian modality (2500 Hz) provides 4-pad, 2-channel, Russian stimulation featuring a continuous, exercise or rehab treatment mode.
- Dynamic mode (quadrupolar only).
- Includes 2 year warranty on parts and labor.
- Call for pricing and lease information.